PRIVACY CAREERS – Information document Article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) – Information on the processing of personal data collected from the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data – GDPR) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data. This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. (C26, C27, C30)
Possible processing of particular categories of personal data (Art. 9 of GDPR): personal data that reveal the health stratus of the person.
- DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of GDPR, the Data Controller is LB Research Srl, Via Lombardia, 81 – 22063 Cantù (CO), Italy, in the person of the legal representative. Phone: +39 031 734 908, e-mail contact email@example.com
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
Pursuant to art. 37 – 39 of GDPR, the Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of GDPR for the following purposes:
- compilation of data collection form for personnel selection, carrying out the research and selection of personnel for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship, also for any positions other than those for which the interested party spontaneously applied;
- storage of personal data also for future selections;
- management of applications in response to job offers published on our website;
- interviews and any video-interviews (data processing including image/ audio).
In the event that there is an intention to obtain references by contacting (possibly) third parties, such as, by way of example, universities, former employers, schools, etc., you will be asked for consent during the interview.
- LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures also taken at the data subject’s request. (C44)
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided will be disclosed to recipients that will process the data as Processors (art. 28 of GDPR) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (art. 29 of GDPR), for the above-indicated purposes and to third parties. More precisely, the data will be disclosed to:
- parties that provide services identified and authorized, located in Italy;
- subjects that provide services for the IT and communication network management (e-mail included), located in Italy;
- firms or companies with support and consultancy relationships, located in Italy;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- in case of administrative accounting purposes, the data may be transmitted to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or to subjects for credit recovery purposes, located in Italy.
The parties belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processor or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to the email address email@example.com
- TRANSFERS OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided will not be transferred to non-EU countries. The website is located in Italy.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The process will be carried out by authorized subjects with methods and tools aimed to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of GDPR, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows to identify the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data depends on the purpose of the processing: data collection for personnel selection (maximum 24 months, except for specific regulations).
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The data subject may assert the rights as expressed in art. 15 et seq. of GDPR, by contacting the Data Controller or the DPO at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right, at any time, to request access to personal data (art. 15), rectification (art. 16), erasure (art. 17), restriction of processing (art. 18). The Data Controller communicates (art. 19) any rectification, erasure or limitation carried out for the processing to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. Upon request, the Data Controller informs the data subject about these recipients. You have the right to data portability (art. 20) and in this case they will be provided to you in a structured format, commonly used and readable, by an automatic device. There is no automated decision making.
According to art. 77 of GDPR, in case the data subject believes that the processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State where you usually reside or work or in the place where the alleged violation of the regulation has occurred. You can lodge a complaint with the Garante Privacy (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/), or take the appropriate judicial offices (the latter also for the legal entity contracting party and not just for natural persons).
- PROVISION OF DATA
The disclosure of personal data is not a legal obligation. Failure to provide personal data will make impossible to use the Data Controller services.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy notice. In order to facilitate this verification, the notice will contain an indication of the update date of the information.
Updated on: 07 January 2022